Matka Workshop Day team
| Saija Lindberg
Matchmaking & Software,
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Supplier: How to add second participant in your table
If you wish to have two representative at the same table, add new person to your profile.
**Please notice: max. 2 representative / table (two persons in one company profile).**
1) Login with your e-mail and password
2) Click left sidebar “Person profile”
3) Click “Add new person profile”
4) Fill registration and click “Save new profile”
5) Add password to the pop up window for the new person profile
SUPPLIER: HOW TO ADD second product profile
Adding second product profile (if you have two products you are selling, for example “Hotels and Safaris”):
1) Login with your e-mail and password
2) Click left sidebar “Product profile”. In one Product profile add all the details about "Hotels". Add another product profile for "Safaris".
3) Click “Add new product profile”
4) Fill out registration form about second product ("Safaris"). Last question in this form is “Assign profile to”, please select here the person who you want to be a responsible for this product profile. At the end please click "Save new profile".
HOW TO have common meeting list with colleague
All participants have personal meeting list/meeting calendar unless otherwise agreed. If you wish to have a common meeting list with your colleague, please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org on 26 December 2018 at the latest.
HOW TO ARRANGE MEETINGS
Meetings can be requested from 3 January 2019 until 18 January 2019.
If meetings are not requested by 11 January 2019, the Organizer has the right to cancel the Participant’s registration to Matka Workshop Day.
Suppliers and buyers can request meetings with each other. Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled. In your personal log-in area, you will find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
Your one-on-one meetings on 16 January 2019 will take place at Messukeskus - Hall 5, Helsinki from 10:00 to 18:00. The meetings last a maximum of 15 minutes. On the additional days at MATKA Fair, Thursday and Friday, meetings last 20 minutes at the supplier's exhibition stands. On-site support is available on 16–17 January 2019. Additional meetings can be requested also on site during the event.
CLICK ON THE SCREEN TO THE RIGHT TO VIEW A SNAPSHOT OF THE HOMEPAGE. YOU WILL SEE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Calender - Click each day for a view of your schedule. Once the day is open you can view open times and block times that you are not available
- To Do List - View your outstanding items not completed within your profile or schedule
- Newest Activites - View your pending and most recent appointment requests or responses
- Scheduling Statistics - View a summary of your accepted, declined or pending meetings
HOW TO search participants
- Catalog of Profiles - This view will give you a complete list of participants and their profiles. This navigation bar can be found on the left hand side of the homepage.
- Advanced Search (click on screen to the right to view) - This feature will allow you to search participants by certain keywords. You will find this feature located on the top left hand corner of your "My Homepage".
HOW TO view profiles and request a meeting
Click on the screen to the right to view snapshot of the profile page.
- View details - Click on the view details nagivation bar located on the right hand side of the participant profile. Once open you will be able to view the full profile.
- Request a Meeting - View available times and send a request for a meeting
Click on the screen to the right to view a snapshot of a meeting request.
- You will see open time slots for the participant.
- Click on date tab to review availablity for each day.
- Click on time slot of interest.
- Compose invitation or request details in the "Your Remarks" text box.
- Once complete, click on "Send Request".
HOW TO Manage your meetings
- If a meeting request is sent to you, the invitation will show in your "Newest Activites" section of your home page (see the screen snapshot located above in the "My Homepage" section to see where this area is located).
- To review your request click on the "Manage Meetings" link located on the invitation.
- The link will open your schedule and show you the day and time requested by the sender.
- This is where you will also be able to view details, accept, decline or propose another time slot (click on the screen on the right to review).
- With this feature you will also be able to download the appointment into your outlook calendar or print a PDF of your schedule (see screen snapshot on the right hand side to view the schedule.)
The "My Match" navigation bar located on the left hand side of "My Homepage" will provide you with suggestions of participants that may match your needs or services.
The "Network" navigation bar located on the left hand side of the "My Homepage" will provide you with your contacts. You will also be able to send messages and export contact information into your outlook.
By using the side navigation bar “company profile” (located on the left hand side of the screen) you are able to access your profile, make any changes and updates. We suggest that you have all necessary information uploaded prior to the opening of the matching preview.
In addition to updating your profile, you may also add additional participants to your profile allowing them to have access to the matching program. You may do so by clicking the “add new person profile” button at “person profile”.